For the past several years, sister companies Gilbarco Veeder-Root (GVR) and Veeder-Root (VR) have been fueling the retail revolution with their 360 suite of cloud fuel management services (FMS) and retail management services for convenience store (C-Store) owners. With unmatched technology and expertise, GVR’s and VR’s solutions provide C-Store owners with valuable insights and tools that enable better decisions for their businesses.
Over the same period of time Echelon has developed immersive exhibit environments in which trade show attendees and key stakeholders could interact with both leading brands at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show. The principles of presentation theater used throughout the two unique spaces facilitated interactive technology demonstrations. Visual lighting cues and a fluid architectural layout combined to guide attendees through a thoughtfully engineered tour of GVR and VR solutions.
- Brand Continuity: guests could experience both exhibits in one shared environment.
- Technology: a feature video wall for presentations and multiple product information zones were strategically positioned throughout the space.
- Integration: existing GVR and VR products were seamlessly woven into unified graphic treatments, video messaging and scaled wall murals which emphasized how cloud solutions layered over current infrastructure.
- Interactive: audience-involved presentations gave attendees greater accessibility to solutions and expertise from GVR and VR.
- Clean Design: architecture and signage with simple angular lines minimized visual clutter and highlighted the idea that solutions go beyond hardware.
ABOUT GILBARCO VEEDER-ROOT
Gilbarco Veeder-Root makes all of the stuff you think of when you’re at a gas station: the dispensers, point of sale kiosks and merchandising solutions. GVR’s Insite360 is a global cloud services platform for all GVR technology, giving C-store owners full visibility of information generated across their network of sites, from anywhere, at any time through a single, secure, user-friendly dashboard.
Veeder-Root makes all of the stuff you never see and you never want to hear about. Simply put, their pumps and automatic tank gauges ensure that when you fuel up your car there’s gasoline and it’s flowing safely, and efficiently. Whether it’s a single site or an entire network, Veeder-Root actively monitors the below-ground systems and alerts store owners the moment there’s an issue.